I’ve always loved watching firework exhibitions. The breathtaking bursts of lights, the magical colors and the spectacular forms never fails to amaze me and leave me wanting for more. That is why I always look forward to watching the Philippine International Pyromusical Competition.
It is that time of the year again when Manila’s skies light up with the colorful and festive displays of fireworks from different countries! 2017 marks the 8th year of the Philippine International Pyromusical Competition and this year’s competition showcased eleven pyrotechnic companies from seven countries to compete for the title of Grand Champion.
The competition ran every Saturday night from Feb. 11 to Mar. 18 at the Seaside Boulevard, SM Mall of Asia. This year, I was able to experience a night filled with sparkles from United Kingdom – Pyro 2000 and back-to-back winner for 2016 & 2017, Pyrotex Fireworx LTD.
Here are some helpful tips to enjoy the PyroMusical Competition:
1. Be at The Mall of Asia around lunch time. There will definitely be heavy traffic on the way to MOA because of the pyro event so it is best to arrive early (especially if you are bringing a car since it is quite difficult to secure a parking slot).
2. You will be taking photos and videos so make sure all your gadgets are fully charged and also, bring a powerbank. Here is my Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus in action! 🙂
3. Decide what ticket to purchase: VIP with dinner (Php 1,500), VIP (Php 600), Gold (Php 300), Silver (100) or if you want to eat at the seaside restaurants for a fixed consumable amount. We decided to dine at Blue Posts Boiling Crabs for Php 900 per person. The location is great because it is near the stage plus of course the food was superb too!
4. There are carnival booths at the seaside area which you can enjoy while waiting for the pyro competition. Each game can cost you a minimum of Php 200, a little bit expensive but definitely worth the fun and excitement!
5. Lastly, ENJOY the magical moment at the grand fireworks display with your loved ones and friends!
Photos taken using Cherry Mobile’s Flare S5 Plus:
What do you think of this year’s pyromusical? 🙂 Share your thoughts on the comments section below.
Special thanks to Cherry Mobile’s Flare S5 Plus smartphone for capturing the photos! Follow Cherry Mobile on Facebook and Instagram for more updates on their latest gadgets and promos.